Saturday, September 10, 2016

FET Calendar Schedule

We have finally reached the starting point for our FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer)! I began my birth control pills this past Sunday which is the first step in the process! I also received my FET Calendar and ordered all of my medications this week!

Here is my Calendar for the next two months:



So as you can see while I don't have near as many appointments as I did with IVF,  there is still almost as many medications I will be taking. It is really nice with the FET that they can plan the exact day that I will have the transfer! So unless something would end up getting changed right now it is set for October 14th!

I am a little nervous this time about remembering all the medications that I will be taking. It was a challenge last time and I didn't have two toddlers then. So I'm sure my phone will be full of reminders at each medication time. 

Next week I really start into the whole process of everything. I get my medications Wednesday and then on Friday I have my hysterosonogram.  A hysterosonogram is basically an ultrasound of the uterine cavity following an injection of saline into the uterus. It is used to check for any issues in your uterine cavity. Following this upcoming Fridays appointment I am to begin my first injections of Lupron on Monday the 19th!

We are so excited to finally be getting started into the whole process! Just pray that the results from the hysterosonogram as well as some blood work I had done this past week all turn out well! I will update again after I am started into my medication and have the results all in! 



No comments:

Post a Comment